Prologue...

Click here to read

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

LET HIM

Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Oh troubled heart, why do you worry?
Why the self pity?..the gnashing of teeth
and why do tears fall freely down your face?
Why do you fear?
Oh troubled heart

Did HE not say HE has got your back?
Did HE not say HE will always be there?
Did HE not say 'call on me and I will answer'?
'Ask and it shall be given'?
'Seek and ye shall find'?

So why do you worry my ears with your wailing
Your ranting, Your raving
What is stopping you from going down on those knees
From asking for what seems nearly impossible

Do you think HE brought you this far to watch you fall?
Lift you this high just to see you tumble down?
'Build me up buttercup', HE does not play
Sadistic tendencies, HE has none of that

So please do allow me to sleep
For I am the wrong person to talk to
I see not how I can possibly help
I certainly did not make you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment