Prologue...

Click here to read

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Answered Prayer

Tuesday, October 20, 2009
I asked for health that I might do greater things
I was given infirmity that I might do better things
I asked God for strength that I might achieve
I was made weak that I might learn to obey
I asked for riches that I might be happy
I was given poverty that I might be wise
I asked for power and the praise of men
I was given weakness to sense my need of God
I asked for all things that I might enjoy life
I was given life that I might enjoy all things
I got nothing I asked for but everything I hoped for
Inspite of myself, my prayers were answered-
I am among all men most richly blessed.

Author Unknown

2 comments:

Shels said...

oo i know what u mean...sometimes we hav misplaced priorities n we dunno it.

Shameless said...

yup, and it's so well-written.

Post a Comment